Do you wish to have a Tubemate on your PC? Then here’s a tutorial on how to download and install Tubemate for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. I’m a big fan of this Tubemate Youtube Downloader app – is just because they are having a user-friendly interface and allows the user to stream and download their favorite shows, programs in HD quality directly into their device.
Using this Tubemate app, you can stream unlimited videos online for free on the popular video channel like Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Facebook, Naver, Youku, Daum, LeTV, and much more. It not only allows you to stream videos online but also gives you the download option. Once after watching the video content, you can download them on your device directly from the app. You don’t need any third party application to download videos from Youtube or any other channels.
- 1 Tubemate for PC
- 1.1 Features of Tubemate
- 1.2 Download Tubemate for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1.3 Steps to download Tubemate app on PC
- 1.4 How to download video files on Tubemate for PC app
- 1.5 Steps to download the Tubemate Windows audio file
- 1.6 Steps to convert video file to audio on Tubemate for PC
- 1.7 Steps to change Tubemate for PC Windows download folder
- 1.8 Apps like Tubemate for PC
Tubemate for PC
Tubemate is used by trillions of people around the globe for streaming online video content and it is officially released for Android device but not for any other platform devices. Even though you don’t have any direct link to download Tubemate apk file for other platform devices, you are able to use this Tubemate application on any devices by carrying out the different installation method.
This suits perfectly for Tubemate for PC, Tubemate for iPhone, Tubemate for iPad, and Tubemate for iOS devices. If you need more cool features, then you need to shift to Tubemate Pro. Actually, it is a paid version where you can gain ultra streaming experience than the normal free app. You can either use a free version nor paid version. It depends on your requirements.
Features of Tubemate
- Tubemate has a stunning user-friendly interface.
- Download your favorite videos faster than ever for free.
- Play, pause, and stop videos at any time.
- Supports multiple video formats like Mkv, Avi, Wmv, WebM, Mp4, Ogg, MOV and more.
- One-tap video download option available.
- Stream high-quality videos from popular channels like Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Facebook, Naver, Youku, Daum, LeTV, and much more.
- Download unlimited video files online for free.
- Download or re-download broken-links.
- Tubemate for PC app offers you different resolution formats like 1280×720(MP4, 60fps), 1280×720(MP4), 640×360(MP4), 320×180(MP4), 176×144(3GP), AUDIO(M4A/AAC, 128k, AUDIO(MP3, 128k), 640×360(WEBM)
- Transform the videos into any desired format with the help of the MP3 Video Converter according to your convenience.
- The inbuilt app media player ‘Meridian Player‘ has the files in an organized way to start enjoying the videos.
Download Tubemate for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Ever wondered why Tubemate for PC became such a big hit? Because it gives you satisfying live streams online and allows you to download your favorite streams directly from the app.
First, make it clear that Tubemate application is not officially available for Windows. It is not developed for that reason too. Only Android users have a direct link to download Tubemate app but none other device has that advantage. What will you do now? How can you access Tubemate on your PC? Is there is any way to access Tubemate on your PC? Yes, of course, you have. Read my step-by-step instruction to download and install Tubemate on your PC windows.
To run Tubemate on your PC, you can’t simply download and use the apk file directly. You must have the third-party application (i.e. Android Emulators) on your PC Windows to run the apk file. There are several android emulators for PC is available on the internet like AMIDuOS, Android Studio’s emulator, Andy, Bluestacks, Genymotion, KoPlayer, Manymo, MEmu, Nox, and YouWave. Even though we have a huge list android emulator for PC, Bluestacks stands ahead of all when compared to the performance and reliability. Using bluestacks app, you can install and use Tubemate on PC.
Steps to download Tubemate app on PC
- First, download Bluestacks on your windows 7/8/8.1/10. To download Bluestacks emulator, go to Bluestacks official site.
- On the home screen window, click on “Download Bluestacks”.
- Now, the download will start automatically on your PC windows browser.
- Once the file is downloaded, tap on the bluestacks downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Now, it starts to extract the Bluestacks application like the image shown below.
- Then, select “Run.”
- Select “Next” to accept their terms in the license agreement.
- Then, choose the data location of the Bluestacks app and select “Next”.
- If you need the “App store access” and “Application Communications”, please tick the box and select “Install.”
- Now, it starts to install Bluestacks android emulator on your PC Windows.
- Once the installation completes, select “Finish.”
- Launch the Bluestacks application now.
- Next, select your language. I select “English” and tap on the right arrow button on the screen.
- For the first time, you will be asked to sign in with Google. Tap on “Sign in with Google” and enter the required credentials like Email and password of it.
- If you have entered the right credentials, you are done.
- Also, enter the name and select “Next.”
- Once the setup completes, select “Finish” to complete.
- Now, you are taken to the Bluestacks home page like the image shown below.
- Before continuing with the next step, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Tubemate on your PC. Tubemate 2.3.8 is the latest version of all. You can download it from here.
- After downloading the apk file, select “APK” icon which is at the left menu bar.
- Once you have selected the icon, you are asked to select the Tubemate apk file that you have downloaded from the above step. And click on “Open.”
- Now, the Tubemate apk file will be installing on your PC windows Bluestacks.
- Once the installation completes, you will get a notification on the screen showing that “Tubemate is successfully installed and ready to use.”
- To run the Tubemate app, tap on the home screen button which is at the bottom of the screen. You can also open Tubemate by searching it. Select “Search” icon and type Tubemate and hit enter.
- There you will see a Tubemate icon. Click on it to launch the application.
- Once the Tubemate for PC app is launched, agree their Terms and Condition and start streaming the videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Naver, Daum, LeTV, and Youku.
For more help, watch this video tutorial.
How to download video files on Tubemate for PC app
- To download the video file on your Tubemate PC, tap on the green colored down arrow button which is at the top of the screen.
- Once you click on it, it starts to parse the video information and let you know the available resolution formats for that particular video.
- Select the resolution format that you need. If you are using the higher-end model, select 1280×720(MP4) format and select Download button at the bottom. By this way, you can download video files on Tubemate for PC.
Steps to download the Tubemate Windows audio file
- By default, select the video file and tap on the download button (green colored down arrow button).
- Once you tap on it, you will be asked to select the format that you wish to download.
- Here, you need to select AUDIO(M4A/AAC, 128k) or AUDIO(OGG, 128k) or AUDIO(MP3, 128k) to download only the audio file from the video.
- Then, select Download button at the bottom to start downloading the audio file on your PC.
Steps to convert video file to audio on Tubemate for PC
- After downloading your favorite video file from the internet, go to the download list and select the video file option.
- Then, select “Extract Audio(MP3)” to extract the audio file from the video file. Now, you are asked to install the MP3 Video Converter app from the Google Play Store. Select Install and convert the video to audio.
Steps to change Tubemate for PC Windows download folder
- To change the download folder, click on the menu which is at the top right corner with three dots.
- And select “Preferences.”
- Now, scroll down the preference page and tap on “Folder for Video” and “Folder for Music” to change the location of the file that you download. And select OK to save the settings.
Apps like Tubemate for PC
There are several Tubemate alternative apps for PC is available but only a few are familiar to people. The followings are the best app that definitely could match the Tubemate app. Take a look.
If you need any further assistance, please leave a comment below. Thank you.